How Public Speaking Can Power Up Your Marketing – 016
Public speaking is one of the most important and most dreaded forms of communication in life and business. Whether you’re a manager, small business owner, coach or consultant, I believe this is a skill that should be right at the top of your list to develop.
Today, so many aspects of marketing involve us actually talking to our audience, and our success in bringing new people into our world and converting them into customers is strongly correlated to how well we connect with them, engage them and make them believe in our message.
I’ve seen opportunities blown by poor presentations, and I’ve seen them missed because someone wants to avoid public speaking. So, whether you are petrified of public speaking, or you want to up your game, this episode will help.
Since 2011, I’ve been coaching people not only to get over their fear of public speaking, but to become a powerful speaker that gets results. In this episode I’m going to be sharing tips to help you move forward in your speaking journey wherever you’re starting from.
What I’m going to cover:
- to remember about speaking
- you must do before you start putting your talk together
- to consider about your content
- you can do to increase audience engagement
- you should do while rehearsing
- to prepare for your talk
- to do before you go on stage.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
See you next time.