The Three Biggest Factors that Influence Success – 012
I truly believe that the difference between success and failure in most things comes down to three factors. The trouble is that the entrepreneurial personality type, our human nature and society today conspire to make these three things challenging to achieve.
It’s taken me nearly four years to accept that what I previously considered to be big strengths may have a massive downside that I need to actively manage. I’ve recognised if I don’t address these issues, I will never have the success I want in life and business. I think that many entrepreneurs face the same struggles and so I thought I’d share some of the strategies that I’ve put in place so that you can mitigate the downside too!
What we’re going to cover:
- The three biggest factors for success in life and business
- The myth about multi-tasking
- How the shiny pennies let us off the hook
- Tips for staying focused
- Why we should switch to ready, fire, aim
- Why a-plus will hold you back as an entrepreneur
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
See you next time.
*Please note some resources have affiliate links, which means I get a small commission when you buy through my link, but it won’t affect your payment.