Three Secrets to Standing Out in a Crowded Marketplace – 006
It is unlikely for most of us that we will be offering a product or service so unique that we will never have any competition. That means we have to find a way to make what we do stand out. The most obvious strategy that a lot of people adopt is to reduce the price of our product or service, but whilst this can seem like the easiest route, it most often kicks off a race to the bottom and there will always be someone willing, or able to do it cheaper than you.
So…what’s the answer?
That’s what this show is all about. I’m going to be sharing three secrets to winning business when you are operating in a crowded marketplace. You’ll be able to take these tactics and apply them to your business, so that you can start creating distinction and attracting the right customers to you.
What we’re going to cover:
- Why the problem is the answer to your problem.
- The distinction between a red ocean and a blue ocean marketplace.
- Why creating a blue ocean is not the answer and what is…
- The biggest competition killer in your armoury.
- The most effective way to leverage your biggest asset.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
See you next time.