How to Overcome the 7 Biggest Reasons People Don’t Buy Your Stuff – 005
So many people are struggling with their marketing and getting the attention of their dream customer and communicating the value of what they do in a way that connects. This gets summed up in different problem statements by my clients and here are the most common ones I hear:
“People don’t understand what I do”
“I don’t know where to start with marketing”
“I find sales uncomfortable and awkward”
“My business doesn’t stand out”
“No-one knows my business exists”
“I can’t seem to connect with people”
“I don’t have a USP”
“I can’t communicate the value of what I do”
When you break most of the problems down, in my opinion they all lead back to the 7 biggest reasons why people aren’t buying your stuff. So, I wanted to share these reasons and give you some tips for turning things around.
If you share some of these issues and are looking for some help, then this show is for you.
What you will learn:
- The 7 biggest reasons people don’t buy your stuff and how to overcome them.
- What is at the heart of success with your marketing.
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to narrow your focus.
- How you need to balance your desire to serve with sustaining your business so that you can help at all.
- The secret to making technical things relatable.
- How to communicate clearly, simply and connect at a deeper level!
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
See you next time.