The Number One Story You Need for Marketing Success – 004
You can have a great product or service, and the coolest marketing strategy, but if you don’t have clarity around who your serving and their story, then your business is built on sand. Yet so many of us miss this critical piece of the marketing puzzle.
In this show, I’m going to cover why the customer story is so important, the thinking that stops people from creating it, and I’m going to be giving you the steps you need to take to find and define your customer, and what needs to be in their story.
I hope you enjoy the show!
What you’ll discover:
- Why your customer story is critical to your business success.
- The reasons why people fail to get this vital piece of work done.
- Why you should think about who you don’t want to work with.
- How to discover your customer characteristics
- The steps for defining your customer
- What should be covered in your customer story
Thanks for listening!
Leaving a review:
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
See you next time