The Big 3 Essentials for Business & Marketing Success – 003
When I left the corporate world for the last time, I had planned to focus my business coaching on helping entrepreneurs increase their impact and revenue through public speaking. The thing I quickly found was that so many of them didn’t have the fundamentals sorted for their business, and this meant that their message wasn’t relatable, clear or compelling. And the thing is…even if you are the greatest speaker, if the value of your offer isn’t clear, if your message isn’t relevant and if you’re not delivering it to the right audience…you’ll still fail to fulfil the potential of your business.
That’s what happened to me when I started my first business… with a background in speaking, stand-up comedy and writing, I had no trouble delivering a talk in an engaging and entertaining way… but I didn’t have clarity on the business essentials. Since that business failed, I’ve spent years researching, and learning sales, marketing, copywriting and influencing to find out where I went wrong. I’ve now worked with hundreds of businesses on their message and in this show, I’m sharing my ‘Big 3’, what they are and why you need them in place for marketing success.
What you’ll discover:
- Why you need absolute clarity on your dream customer.
- The three pillar stories you need for success.
- Why you need more than a great product or service.
- The three ingredients of an irresistible offer.
- The importance of understanding the different stages of the customer journey for successful sales and marketing.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
See you next time.