Two Game Changing Marketing Discoveries (Part 2) – 002
It’s said that there’s nothing new under the sun and in marketing it’s certainly true that we’re still applying the ideas, tools and tricks of some of the direct response marketing gurus of the last century… but not all of it is useful today because some aspects of the game have changed. The information and communication landscape have evolved and now there is so much of both 24/7, that we don’t know what we should be doing, our messages are getting lost and our target customers are getting jaded and cynical.
In this episode I’m going to share the second discovery that changed marketing for me. As I always say marketing isn’t easy, but it can be simple and I hope that in this show you will hear something to help you get clearer on how you might make your marketing work better for your business.
What you’ll discover:
- Why marketing won’t work unless you’re able to get foundational clarity on the Big 3.
- The little yellow window sticky man and why it’s like unintentional marketing.
- The gateways you need to make sure your customer has gone through so that they are primed and ready to buy.
- The difference between publishing and ‘posting’ content and why you need to do both.
- The three different types of traffic and their importance to your business.
- The simple story led marketing framework that you can use in your business.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
See you next time.